Chances are you are like most small business owners and are not seeing the results you expected because you didn't have a set goal in mind, take time to know your audience, focused on followers over engagement, and expected instant results. If you are ready to take your marketing to the next level, you'll need to resolve yourself to the face that it won't be easy to pull off. The latest buzz term is "Influencer Marketing". What marketers have figured out is that simply maintaining your website and social media accounts isn't enough to set your brand apart from the noise that's engulfed the Internet. Is Influencer Marketing the future of Marketing?
- 69% of marketers who use influencer marketing consider it effective
- 73% of marketers say it’s effective for lead generation
- 76% say it helps with boosting customer loyalty
- 93% say it can help with building brand awareness
Chances are your most recent purchase decisions were more affected by something you read and who you are connected to through the web of social media, than through traditional marketing channels. Influencer marketing is a new twist on content marketing.
While influencer marketing provides plenty of benefits to marketers, it isn’t an easy task to pull off. You might end up facing a number of challenges along the way. Maybe you’re unable to provide engaging content or you were unable to choose the right influencers. Whatever the reason is, you might end up experiencing a failure in your campaign. Check out the top influencer marketing challenges marketers’ face when trying to execute the campaign:
- Identifying the right influencers is the biggest challenge for 75% of marketers
- Finding the right engagement tactics is a challenge for 69% of marketers
- 53% say measuring the performance of a campaign is their biggest challenge
- So you see that these factors can influence the success or failure of your campaign.
So you see that these factors can influence the success or failure of your campaign. There are a lot of articles written about Influencer Marketing, so if you are ready to step up your marketing game, you'll need to do some homework. If you are like most business owners, you are probably too busy to 'go back to school', so for you my advice is take the plunge and hire an Internet Presence firm. It's a whole lot less expensive than you think!